Skip to main content

where to begin

    11:27am 


now playing: "rider" - juice wrld 


        my goodness

 what a year it has been friends! since my last update, shit I can't even tell you how much life has changed, and I've grown. 

looking back on previous blog posts, I can't help but laugh. the times seemed so tough, but the bitching about things that panned out now seems comical to me. 

what has changed in a year?

I let my heart to begin to be full.

I let faith guide my life.

I lost things, but I found many more. 

I saw beautiful mornings, and sunrises that felt like I was beyond lost.  

I found confidence, and support from others. 

I finally feel like me again. 


I finally broke back into the columbus scene. someone at work asked me how much I play, and I answered oh, at least 2 times a month. low and behold, in 30 days I will play six times this month. 

headed to cleveland this friday--  hoping to see a good friend from portland who lives at the show. It will be great regardless. first time having lodging as a traveling artist. 8am reporting time for work will come very early from CLE but thus is life. 

walking around with my chest out and my cup full for the rest of this year

beyond thankful to god for my life

trust the process, and watch life fall into place. 


this morning ive felt so weird not working and taking time off for myself. tried to run errands but the doctor called in sick, and the background check person for my coaching duties in logan this year (GO CHIEFS) has been absent the past two days. I was left like, ok, now what? 

so this brief moment of reflection has changed my entire morning and I will absolutely indulge in this blog more often. 


till next time,

tracktailor the unconquerable 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

danksgiving

thurs nov 28 aka thanksgiving 8:55pm what a great day today has been. slept in, had dinner with family at noon, cleaned house, and played video games with the homies. I've been at my spot in Logan since August, and it has been vibes imo.  entering producer mode for the winter. I have my laptop station setup for making music rather than mixing it. I'm going to try to start streaming on twitch Fridays 10-2 playing music on my cdjs. I also want to stream myself producing tracks as well. I did that in the past couple months and it was a successful venture.  starting on a new track this evening!  will update later!

monday, again.

 10:29AM     Since I've lasted posted, things have been moving. As I type this, I'm sipping coffee at a diner in Marietta, waiting on a steak breakfast that I just ordered. The last time I posted it was before the Holiday that just passed. The holiday treated me well, I saw friends and played a ton of disc golf. Yesterday I played 49 holes.      Still searching for a job. I am at a loss for words on what to do in terms of the job agency and the job they offered me. It's been about a month and they still haven't made a decision, or found a job for me. It's hard to stay in my "mode" of feeling good and working towards my goals, when no one else believes in you, your work  ethic, and what you can do for them.      My mother's birthday is tomorrow. I will admit, there were times in my mental health spat, this day would pass and I would remember weeks later that her birthday was already on a past date. I'm happy I'm finally, FINALLY, feeling ...

humble beginnings

10:02 PM     I've decided to finally start a blog,  specifically involving my life as an artist. On the surface, this is a daunting task to me. I'm hoping that this will be a great outlet, a way to measure and record progress, and an accountability constraint. It is my aim to become more  efficient and effective with my time within the realm of my music and content revolving around the sound.      For those who haven't been around, or I haven't caught up on my life- I moved back to Ohio on the 22nd of May, and it has so revitalizing to my soul.  In the PNW, I felt like I was constantly "wearing a mask" or changing myself like a chameleon to better suit the environment. When I came back to the Ohio valley, I immediately knew this place is what had been missing from my life. This is the  place where I didn't have to change who I was to fit in. This is the place where I standout for eximplary reasons. This is the place I call home.    ...