Skip to main content

really with the shit

 7:59AM    

    for the first time on this blog, I'm just pouring out thoughts. I've used this blog recently actually only as a check in for my artistry. I've come to realize I have a tough time trying to put my emotions into words in conversation. writing has always been a release, and im tryna find that this AM.


first off, I just felt a degree of hopelessness this am as soon as I woke up. I cried in front of a friend yesterday and they stormed out when I couldn't encapsulate how I was feeling. homie didn't help when he left and said something about talking to someone since I wouldn't to him *door closes*


idk bout y'all but that shit didn't fucking help. I went to the gym yesterday after that and got a good leg day in, but came home and depression slept from 4pm till: well, now. 

I felt a bit manic the days before yesterday, not for any particular reason, just gratuitous amounts of energy and a lil bit of them fast thoughts feel me. I wouldn't call it racing thoughts but, def some manicness to my aura; anyway the whip of bi polar cracked, and I found myself depressed and here we are trying to figure out why lol 


I'll tell you what, the reflective process alone already has helped immensely with my mood any energy

I still couldn't really tell you why I was feeling off yesterday, but I will say the gym has been helping as well.

lol well, call me bp but after these however many sentences, im ready to go workout so, 


I'll talk to yinz soon


- David 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

danksgiving

thurs nov 28 aka thanksgiving 8:55pm what a great day today has been. slept in, had dinner with family at noon, cleaned house, and played video games with the homies. I've been at my spot in Logan since August, and it has been vibes imo.  entering producer mode for the winter. I have my laptop station setup for making music rather than mixing it. I'm going to try to start streaming on twitch Fridays 10-2 playing music on my cdjs. I also want to stream myself producing tracks as well. I did that in the past couple months and it was a successful venture.  starting on a new track this evening!  will update later!

monday, again.

 10:29AM     Since I've lasted posted, things have been moving. As I type this, I'm sipping coffee at a diner in Marietta, waiting on a steak breakfast that I just ordered. The last time I posted it was before the Holiday that just passed. The holiday treated me well, I saw friends and played a ton of disc golf. Yesterday I played 49 holes.      Still searching for a job. I am at a loss for words on what to do in terms of the job agency and the job they offered me. It's been about a month and they still haven't made a decision, or found a job for me. It's hard to stay in my "mode" of feeling good and working towards my goals, when no one else believes in you, your work  ethic, and what you can do for them.      My mother's birthday is tomorrow. I will admit, there were times in my mental health spat, this day would pass and I would remember weeks later that her birthday was already on a past date. I'm happy I'm finally, FINALLY, feeling ...

blessings

9:15AM      I woke up this morning at my usual time this morning (~7am) as the sun crept in through my blinded windows. As I went through my morning routine of bathroom, coffee, stretching, and breakfast, I hoped again this morning that I'd wake up miraculously with some funds in my bank account. Luckily, today was the day.     Part of the reason I moved back home was to handle the  estate for my late grandmother on my late father's side of the family. Amongst other reasons that I will specifically address I'm sure in a later blog, this was a huge factor in moving home. Not only the estate, but to be closer to my grandmother on my mother's side of the family. I think the death of my grandmother really "kick-started" my mother's ambition to be back home with her mother. Admittedly, it was the change in my life I needed.      A bit of the money finally touched down in my bank account this AM, and I finally have relief on how this month's car pa...